Online Enrollment for New to District and Returning Students
Diamond R-IV School District is now going digital for all New Enrollments and Returning Students! This is available in the Lumen Parent Portal. If you do not have Internet access or need assistant completing forms, please contact the building office that your student is enrolled/enrolling. Please follow the directions for the category in which your student falls:
Returning Students: ALL students returning for the 2020-2021 school year need to complete the online registration forms. It is open today and will remain open for returning student updates until August 25, 2020. If you have forgotten your Lumen Parent Portal username or password, you do not have Internet access, or need assistance completing forms, please call the building office that your student is enrolled.
- Login to Lumen with the building, Parent Access User ID, and Parent Access User Password. Lumen has a new platform this year. It may look different, but it has all the same information. Lumen Link
- Click on "View Student Summary". (It is highlighted in blue as soon as the page opens.)
- On the left-hand side menu (in black), find the section called "2020-2021 New Enrollment/Returning Student Update" and click it open. You should now see all the forms.
- Click on the form to complete. Some of the fields will be filled in for you by the system. Please make sure you update all information especially, your address, phone number, and emergency contact.
- Once you have completed the forms, please make sure you submit them.
New Enrollment: Online enrollment is to be used for all new students. Please contact the building office to arrange how you will receive your "Invite Code". Once you receive your code, you will go to the link that is specified in your letter/email and enter that "Invite Code" when prompted. The system will take you straight to the forms that need to be completed. Complete and then submit the forms. If you do not have Internet access or need assistance completing forms, please call the building office that your student is enrolling for assistance.
If you are an elementary or middle school student, the building secretary will call to arrange and appointment time for you to bring in your proof of residency, student immunization record, and student birth certificate. For the high school, the high school secretary will call to arrange an appointment time for you and your student to meet with the school counselor and also bring in your proof of residency, student immunization record, and student birth certificate.
Middle School--Mrs. Harp--417-325-5336
High School--Mrs. Youngblood--417-325-5188