2020-2021 PK/Kindergarten Enrollment/Screenings
We will be having PK/Kindergarten Enrollment/Screenings June 22-25, 2020. Please contact the Elementary office at 325-5189 to set an appointment time.
If your child was in the 2019-2020 PK class, you do not need to call to set an appointment.
Requirements for enrollment are:
- A child must turn 5 before August 1, 2020 in order to be eligible to enroll in kindergarten--A child must turn 4 before August 1, 2020 in order to be eligible to enroll in PK.
- Parents/Guardians must live within the Diamond R-IV attendance area.
- At the time of enrollment, you must have:
- child's official birth certificate (or passport, visa, hospital record)
- immunization record (must be provided before child can attend)
- social security number (card) (provision of SSN is voluntary, the school district uses the SSN to determine Medicaid eligibility for direct services)
- parent/guardian photo ID
- proof of residency (utility bill/agreement, rental agreement/receipt, property tax statement for the residence, real estate contract). If you are unable to provide proof of residency in your name because you are living with another person/family, then the person with whom you are living should also attend and provide proof of residency in his/her name.